In good condition and monogrammed.
It measures 22cm long and weighs 48 grams.
He worked from 1808 to 1826 as a silversmith and jeweller in Farmington CT.
He worked after 1826 as a silversmith and jeweller in New Haven CT were he moved to be near brother Dennison, a Yale professor. Shop located on Chapel Street, "four doors east of the bank."