Albert Edward Jones trained at the Birmingham School of Art under Edward R. Taylor and was for a period a Guildsman of the Birmingham Guild of Handicraft. He founded A. E. Jones & Co. in 1902. Although best known for sterling silver pieces, the firm also produced notable work in bronze, copper and brass.
This spoon was made in Birmingham in 1913.
It measures 13cm long and weighs 25grams.