Glasgow was producing silver well before the establishment of an assay office there in 1819. This spoon was made in the 1770s by the partnership of Milne and Campbell. It is in good condition, but does have a later monogram 'U' on the front of the stem.
The marks are a little rubbed, but readable. They are 'M&C', 'Tree' and 'O'.
It measures 21cm long and weighs 64 grams.